TKO Medical Corporation is a small up and coming Complex Rehab Company that is committed to becoming a strong player in the rehab field. With a solid team TKO is focused to grow and expand to become the company of choice in a mobility and rehab equipment supplier. We are looking for an experienced, cutting edge individual to join our team.
Oversees and drives the insurance side of the business while working with our ATP seating specialist who operates in the field and office.
· Operate our industry leading ATLAS Software program that works our clients from A-Z beginning from intake to collections.
· Assists customers with new sales and service & repair requests, obtains demographics, enters and maintains accurate data in order processing system
· Verifies insurance eligibility and benefits, communicates to customers their financial responsibility, obtains prescriptions and any other medical documentation necessary to obtain funding
· Enters orders into order processing system assuring that efforts are made to appropriately and complete access all funding at the highest available level
· Responds to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints in a timely manner working with other staff members to increase customer satisfaction and turnaround times
· Meets all goals and targets provided by management and stays up to date on all insurance changes and updates
· Maximizes the technology provided and utilizes it to its full potential for productivity and execution.
· Preferred College diploma or in process of earning College Diploma
· Previous healthcare experience or coordination/dispatch experience preferred
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Knowledge of common software, including word processing, spreadsheets, internet, and email
· Ability to apply common sense and training to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
· Ability to provide best-in-class customer service
TKO Medical stands for "Travis", "Ken" and "Others". We are a close-knit team of individuals who genuinely care about the needs of our clients. We take pride in the work we do, and we have a deep understanding that this profession is not just a job but a calling.
TKO Medical, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Fresno, California, United States (will discuss remote due to Covid-19)
18.00 - 23.00 USD starting salary + bonus opportunities